An established sovereign wealth fund is looking to hire UAE Nationals to join their global investment team.
We are looking for candidates with 6-10 years’ career experience in Investment Banking, Private Equity or similar roles.
Generalist sector experience will be considered, although Consumer, Technology & Software, Healthcare or Services would be preferred.
- Contributing to the development of robust investment plans which generate sustainable long-term returns.
- Develop and provide sector-specific investment strategies, identifying opportunities that ensure a lasting positive impact on Abu Dhabi’s economy.
- Manage the creation and analysis of financial models supporting M&A transactions, providing detailed analyses of financial returns and potential risks.
- Contribute to the ongoing portfolio monitoring and valuations process by analyzing asset performance, conducting financial modeling, and forecasting to report on asset performance and identify potential areas of concern.
- Project manage discrete elements of M&A transactions, orchestrating the analysis, appraisal, and integration processes in line with team methodologies.
- Coordinate Investment Committee reports, ensuring comprehensive information is presented for Board consideration.
- ONLY UAE Nationals will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, or related disciplines.
- Approximately 6-9 years of professional experience in Investment Banking, Private Equity, Hedge Funds or Asset Management.
- Strong preference for at least 2-3 years in Private Equity investment roles.
- Proven experience supporting M&A transactions on both buy and sell sides, including cross-border transactions.
- Excellent financial modelling and analysis skills.
- Strong business acumen and commercial insight.