A recently-established Private Equity fund is seeking talent to join the investment team.
Led by a reputable CIO with a track record in the MENA region, the fund will invest across sectors, focusing on hands-on operational work with management teams.
They are looking to add two Analysts and Associates to the team with a background in Investment Banking or Private Equity.
- Working with senior members of the Investment team to analyse and execute new transactions
• Comprehensive knowledge of key financial statements (P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statements) and in-depth knowledge on the links and connection between the three statements.
- Developing financial models (DCF, 3-statement model, sensitivity analysis etc.)
- Managing workstreams with select advisors (e.g. Tax, Legal) and intermediaries in relation to portfolio companies
- Managing phases of due diligence and preparing for IC meetings
- Portfolio reporting, support and transformation initiatives
- Preparing for Quarterly Management & Investor meetings.
- 1.5y or more in Investment Banking and/or Private Equity investment is preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of key financial statements (P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statements) and in-depth knowledge on the links and connection between the 3 statements.
- Strong interest in digital & tech-driven business models and/or understanding of digital transformation opportunities.
- Sector experience in at least 2 of Consumer & Retail, Leisure, Healthcare, Technology, Financial Services, Business Services or Logistics.
- Preferred: Arabic speaker or MENA experience (exceptional candidates will be considered regardless)