A well-capitalised private fund in Abu Dhabi is expanding their investment team which covers global markets.
The fund is formed by an established group of investors and will invest in private (direct/co-invest and funds) and public equity opportunities.
They are seeking to add 2-3 team members in 2023, following 3 hires in 2022. The team would welcome talent from top-tier firms with international experience beyond.
- Analysing investment opportunities: conducting financial and commercial due diligence.
- Thematic research across sectors of interest.
- Building detailed financial models, preparing presentations for IC/ Board, memos, teasers, etc.
- Preparing memos, transaction documents and proposals for management.
- Supporting deal execution and subsequent portfolio monitoring.
- Must have: training in IB/PE or Big4 M&A
- Must have: top-tier education
- Analysts: At least 2y of experience
- Senior Analyst: At least 4y of experience
- Buy-side experience is preferred but not essential.
- Proven Financial Modelling & Valuations training; competent in DCF analysis, 3-statement model and football-field.
- Excellent communication skills – evidenced in ability to produce accurate, concise reports.
- A clear interest in investment, examples of opportunities where you have privately invested.
- Able to work to a high standard across simultaneous projects.